Before I became a mom I loved to buy tiny, baby shoes as shower gifts. They’re just so cute! Little did I know, babies don’t actually wear shoes… Now that I’m a mom I understand what new moms really need! Here I have listed the best baby gifts on a budget, all gifts are under $20!
2. Sound Machine-This sound machine is perfect for a jungle themed nursery. It is cute but also comes with several great sounds and a nightlight! The lullaby helps my baby fall asleep and the white noise helps him stay asleep!
3. Gripe Water– Gripe Water is something a new mom won’t know she needs until she needs it! When Baby is having his first meltdown you will be the hero! Mom will love this gift too!
4. Newborn Toys– This gift set will have everything you need to help develop a newborn’s motor skills and senses.
5. Wubbanub– $15 may seem like a lot for a pacifier but the Wubbanub is so worth it! This pacifier and toy all-in-one keeps my baby calm when we are out and about.
6. Books– One of my favorite baby gifts I received was a set of books. We read one every night and it helps relax my baby before bedtime. I know our story times will be something I remember for a lifetime. This is one of my favorite baby gifts you can get on a budget.
7. Arch– This arch can hang over Baby’s stroller, Rock n Play, changing table, or crib. It will keep him entertained and help develop motor skills!
8. Sleepers– You can never have enough sleepers! A warm, comfy baby is a sleepy baby! These are perfect baby gifts on a budget!
9. Stuffed Animals– Babies love stuffed animals and these will be something he can continue to enjoy when he is older.
10. Sleep Sack– This sleep sack is a safe (and cute!) way to keep baby warm.
11. Car Seat Mirror– I saw this when I was creating my registry and thought it was for Baby to see himself on car rides. It wasn’t until I was reaching around the car seat to take selfies of my baby that I realized this was something I need!
12. My First Year Photo Frame– This frame is the perfect place to display those monthly baby photos! It’s hard to believe you can get this baby gift under $20!
13. Muslin Blankets– These are the PERFECT swaddle blanket. They are big, soft, and stretch so they are easy for me and comfy for Artie!
14. Piggy Bank– This is such a great gift! You can provide the place for Baby’s first savings! This way you can get a baby gift under $20 that will become so much more!
15. Mommy Survival Kit– Last, but certainly not least, get a gift for Mom! Make a Mommy Survival Kit filled with coffee, chocolate, and wine to get her through those first few months. Trust me, she is going to need it!
Are you the Mom to be? Click here to start you Amazon Baby Registry!
If you enjoyed these baby gifts on a budget check out 10 Baby Products I Can’t Live Without!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you. To receive free shipping on Amazon purchases sign up for an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial!